agape
& change is the only constant
Friday, December 29, 2006









we wish you a merry christmas!

Spent the lovely 25th with HAM at mich/hs cell gathering playing taboo and exchanging presents caroling and repeat all that mentioned on mich’s blog, but just to add on mich is really able to make marvelous things out of nothing, keeping the budget of a particular puzzle to 3 bucks, and once again im lucky enough to get her handicrafted window made with all the love in the world =D (mich right right?) spent afterwards with wb, candlelight dinner picnic at botanical garden he made sandwiches and jelly and I grossly puked barcadi at the end of the night, I think its because I missed lunch, but that’s besides the point because I felt it still was one really beautiful evening so thank you very much dear boy :>

on the eve, sick dum came to church (almost fainted I must mention) and cell :> tried baking with 40 bucks worth of baking crap and I came up with an overly sweet oreo cheesecake plus a spoilt berry trifle, so thats about it I decided im not cut out for the housewife role, not ever man. Dinner with dum at pearle noire and a quiet countdown at cheesecake café over apple strudel and camomile tea :>

and that’s about it. Im just fleeting around on a day to day basis, with the standard prata breakfasts and ice cream gallery desserts, cherry chocolate is my new favourite I’d say :> night at the museum is a very funny show, im in the midst of redoing my room with lights curtains and jigsaws, lapeeeeexiaoxin is the cutest thing, redeveloped photos from the entire year, and the daily late night talks with the light drizzle at the balcony till 5am (it was a relief the friendlys next day were cancelled), AND! I scored a goal during 6-a-side against acjc, lets say its really about time :> vj hockey girls won crescent 6-a-side too. A few nights back at airport with wb we did reflections for the year together and I realized how 2006 has been a really good experience, but oddly tiring, and hardly satisfying in certain ways.

yesterday was hockey christmas party at amanda's house, really good dinner with turkey chicken fish sushi tracy's potatosalad mango sago pizzas suyi's brownies limhong's cookies & revealing of secret santas! it was so sweet to see evryone excited and contented with their gifts, joleyn was a total shepherd with her long shirt and shepherd rod haha! Then i went off to airport overnight but missed the last bus, starbucks toffeenut/karaoke in angmo's ears/talk.. it was damn good fun :> slept only 1 hour before sea regatta just now. could have just died.











posted at Friday, December 29, 2006 by Carmen

About Me

Tong Carmen


Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger